"Recent Trends in Graph Drawing ─
Curves, Crossings, and Constraints"
University of Würzburg, Sept. 22─23, 2014
- David Eppstein, University of California, Irvine, USA:
"Curves in Graph Drawing"
- Fabrizio Frati, University of Sydney, Australia:
"Graph Embeddings with Low Distortion"
- Stephen Kobourov, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA:
- Maarten Löffler, Utrecht University, The Netherlands:
- Ignaz Rutter, KIT, Germany:
"Planarity and Constraints"
- André Schulz, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany:
"Drawings with Low Visual Complexity"
Click here for the detailed schedule.
|Early registration (by May 28)||0 €|
|Late registration (after May 28)||100 €|
The fees cover the following:
- the school itself,
- coffee breaks, and
- lunches at the university cafeteria.
The nearest airports to Würzburg are Frankfurt (120 km, recommended), Nürnberg (100 km), Stuttgart (150 km) and Munich (280 km). From there you can get to Würzburg directly by train. For further information visit www.bahn.de.
To get from downtown to the Institute, go to either of the bus stops "Hauptbahnhof" (train station), "Barbarossaplatz", or "Mainfranken-Theater", and take bus line 14 to "Mathematisches Institut" (direction "Gerbrunn") or bus line 114 to "Hubland/Mensa". The bus ride takes roughly 15 minutes. You can see the locations on this map.