Prof. Dr. Alexander Wolff
- lecture Algorithms and Data Struktures (bachelor course, 1. semester)
- lecture Computational Geometry (master course)
- seminar Graph Visualization (bachelor/master course)
- Computational Geometry
- Geometric Networks
- Graph Drawing
- Algorithms for Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Graph Algorithms
Work in Committees
- organizing committee chair of the conference GD 2014
- program co-chair of the conference GD 2013 (with Stephen Wismath)
- program committees of the conferences ESA (2013), ISAAC (2011, 2006), GD (2012, 2006), PacificVis (2013, 2012, 2011), SoCG Video/MM track (2012), AGILE (2010, 2009), Gene&MR (2011, 2010)
- 2011–14 steering committee of the European Symposia on Algorithms (ESA)
- 2012–14 steering committee of the International Symposia on Graph Drawing (GD)
- 2011–15 faculty council of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Würzburg
- since 2013
vice dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Würzburg
managing director of the Institute of Computer Science, University of Würzburg
- since 2009
chair of Efficient Algorithms and Knowledge Based Systems at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Würzburg
- [URL] [BibTeX]Drawing and Labeling High-Quality Metro Maps by Mixed-Integer Programming. in IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (2011). 17(5) 626--641.
- [URL] [BibTeX]Computing Large Matchings Fast. in ACM Transactions on Algorithms ACM Transactions on Algorithms (2010). 7(1)
- [URL] [BibTeX]Trimming of Graphs, with Application to Point Labeling. in Theory of Computing Systems Theory of Computing Systems (2010). 47(3) 613--636.
- [URL] [BibTeX]Untangling a Planar Graph. in Discrete Computational Geometry Discrete Computational Geometry (2009). 42(4) 542--569.
- [URL] [BibTeX]Morphing Polylines: A Step Towards Continuous Generalization. in Computers, Environment and Urban Systems Computers, Environment and Urban Systems (2008). 32(4) 248--260.
- [URL] [BibTeX]Point Labeling with Sliding Labels. in Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications (1999). 13(1) 21--47.